Does anxiety lead to heart attack ?

I have anxiety syndrome and can it lead to heart attack? I am 14 yrs old.
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
At 14 yrs of age there is hardly any chance to get a heart disease if you do not have any problem since birth.Anxiety by it self may mimic any disease because a human mind can imagine anything so you may even imagine a heart attack.
For a young person like you at your age there is hardly any reason for anxiety just relax get treated and try to concentrate on studies and keep yourself occupied so that your mind does not wander and it will help you reduce anxiety.
Thanks
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
well at this age its very less chances ..of heart attack
so dont worry ....have good diet ,proper check up ,u wil be fine