Does angioneurotic edema caused by Robaxin lead to urinary retention?

i have been recently taking robaxin for muscle pains but i take diuretics daily and i noticed the last two weeks i have not been going that much the only different was i added these pills i noticed on the site a possible side effect is angioneurotic edema could this cause my issue? i was testing my issue today and did not take the pills and i was in the restroom alot i plan on trying this out for the next few days, i thought i would try by eliminating things????
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Robaxin is not associated with UTI nor with decreased urinary frequency. If you are taking other drugs that are nephrotoxic then urinalysis and renal function tests can be advised.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.