Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Does agglutination reduce male fertility ?

Doctor Please have a look at my semen analysis report and kindly suggest Volume- 2.5 Ml Appearence- Normal pH-8 Liquefaction- 30 min Sperm Count/ml- 127.5 Sperm Count/ejaculation- 255 mil Motility (1 Hour)--50% Motility Grade Progressive (PR)- 20% Not Progressive (NP)-30% Immotile - 50% Normal Forms -60 % Abnormal Heads 20% Abnormal midpieces - 10 % Abnormal Principal pieces -08 % Excess residual cytoplasm -02% WBC/ml - 400,000 Agglutination - Present
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  429
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     you can become father ,but it will be better if you improve your semen quality with good diet ,stopping smoking & alcohol ( if you are taking)and antioxidants & vitamin E
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”


Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor