Does abrupt stopping of loratadine pills lead to withdrawal symptoms?

I have been using loratadine allergy pills for a long time - more then 10 years. My sinus infections are so bad that my Dr put me on C0 Betahistine, (fluid and swelling in inner ear/Eustachian tube) so I stopped using my other allergy pills (I buy them at Costco). Would I be experiencing any withdrawal from my allergy pills? I have a weird restless feeling in my body, similar to when I was having to withdraw from prescription pain meds. I am also on my 3rd round of antibiotics, this one being moxifloxacin HCI. I was supposed to have my second sinus surgery last in 2013 (previous one in 2008), but I cancelled because my knee replacement surgery has not healed, and I wanted my body to deal with one thing at a time. Sorry I thought this was a free service. Thank you, Shirley Wiebe age 61
Fri, 8 Mar 2019