Does a tubal ligation procedure affect the menstrual flow in a woman?

Hi I m 34 year female after my last pregnancy 4years ago I got a tubaligation done.now after that I haven t had a normal period since.where as I ll have periods the second day it will be very heavy slow down about the fourth day it will be light.then the seventh day it ends. Well Oct 27 In my calculations says that when or about round the time it supposed to be on.well this pass 17 of Oct it started really light pink spot for the two days then third day lil heavy but brown well it s now 24 of October and it s still on but its nothing changed really light pink should I take a test???
Thu, 25 Jul 2019