Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Does a small cut on my balls during trimming cause any problem ?

While trimming down there, I got a small cut on my balls. While trimming down there, I got a small cut on my balls and it was bleeding for a minute or two then stopped. Am I going to be okay or will it get infected somehow? I shower daily.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  252
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Small superficial cuts can heal without problem, provided the area is kept clean.
You may clean the wound and surrounding area with diluted savlon solution (available in medical shop) and apply betadine skin ointment.
If it is more than one year, when you had tetanus toxoid (TT) injection then it is better to take a TT injection also.
Don't worry most likely it will heal without problem, if you follow above mentioned instructions.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor