Does a slipped disc cause pain and numbness in the penis and scrotum?

Hello doc. I am 26 year old guy, I have detected with L5S1 slip disc, there is a pain in my groin and numbness in penis and scrotum, I am a bit worried about it, i want your consultation whether this is one of the symptoms of slip disc, and how this will get cured.? Please advice me Thanks
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

Slip disc at L5 S! will not cause severe numbness in the penis and scrotum. I suggest you get it checked by a neurologist and evaluate the nerve root compression. If severe compression surgery can solve your problem.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.