Does a persistent BP of 138/98 need immediate medical attention?

hi my husband checked his bloddpressure day before yesterday it was 138/98.he dont have any problem with bloodpresssure before.doctor said that if it is140 then go to emergency.now we r checking it it was still138/98.after i get to know abt his bp i m almost not using salt in my cooking.we changed our total diet plan with healthy food like fruits.we have next appointment on july14.waht i m scaring is is that k if we go on july 14.and do we need to take an extra care.please help me i m scaring alot.he is 27 yrs.height is 6 feet 1 inch and he has some upto almost not sure 15 lbs overweight
Tue, 12 Feb 2019