Does a high CRP and abnormal FBC get affected by a stomach bug ?

Im 29, have recently (in the past year) lost 4 stone in weight and have been exercising regularly. Last week i contracted a stomach bug which has all but gone, but during this time (last Friday) i went to the Doctors and they sent me for a blood test , today i was told my CRP was at a very high level and my FBC was abnormal. I have no idea what this means and was told to go for another blood test. Essentially, can a stomach bug affect these results or not?
Wed, 11 May 2011