Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Does a curved penis with a weak urine stream require medical attention ?

hi, one day I noticed that my urine stream was split and weak and then my penis started curving to the right side...It takes a while to start peeing and I have to go back several times to finish...Also, I use my hand to squeeze the tip and the pee still in there squirts out like a water pistol...The other thing it is leaning to the left when soft and hard...Are the 2 problems related? It all happened at the same time but it hasnt been getting much worse, thank God
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  194
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Tilting of penis to the one side in normal.The urine problem that you have might be due to a stone or some infection or some form of mechanical obstuction due to other cause like narrowing of the lumen due to some reason.It is better that you visit a doctor for examination and go for some investigations like urine,ultrasound etc.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello robert;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The penis of a person is naturally tilted to right or left so no reason to worry.As for the problem in urine that you have unfinished urine and the delay to get started are the things to be considered.First question will be regarding your age.If you are above 50 yrs then the delay in starting of urine can be due enlarged prostate.Secondly the squirt when you squeeze may be because you may be having the fore skin over the glance where the urine gets collected between the glance penis and the foreskin if so try to retract the skin before urination to avoid collection.Also the weak stream may be due to prostate so get a ultrasound of KUB and Pelvis done to find the reason and with the report you can consult a Urologist for opinion and treatment.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor