Does a Mirena IUD cause foul smelling urination?

My urine has had a very foul smell for the past month or so. I recently had a Mirena IUD inserted at the end of March. I mentioned the odor to my OBGYN, and we checked for a UTI, and everything looked fine. But, the odor persists weeks later still. Could this be because of the IUD itself, the hormones associated with it, or is this Bacretial Vaginosis?
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

1) This is unlikely be due to mirena. Could be an infection. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.