Does a LEEP procedure cause occult blood in urine?

i had a leep performed and 4 days later i went for my regular wellness exam incuding blood work and urine test. all came back fine except for leukocyte esterase, wbc 1020 and occult blood in urine. my question is can a leep procedure cause this ? I do have a foul odor.
Mon, 5 Mar 2018
Hello dear. Welcome to Healthcaremagic. I read your query and I understand your concern. I think it is possible that leep cause false blood in urine because after the procedure for more than a week you have bloody secretions from wound created by the procedure also may give bad smell. If you have UTI bacteria are present in urine.
Hope my answer was helpful, if you have any other questions I'll be glad to help you.
Best regards. Dr.Olgeta Xhufka ( general and family physician ).