Does a 20 year old hold a chance for increase in height if her paternal as well as maternal side are exceptionally tall ?

Hi! I have just turned 20. I am a female. My height is 5ft. Weight is 48kg. My father s height is 5 3 and mother s height is 5 2. I have 2 elder brothers. Their heights are 5 11 and 5 10. Except my father all the persons in my family have normal heights. Even all the daughters of my near uncle s have height about 5 4- 5 5. Is there any hope for me to get taller? (though I am satisfied with my height)
Tue, 31 Jan 2012
My dear by this age epiphysis of long bones are usually closed which means no further increse in height.you should do exercises like jogging and should maintain a healthy diet. Dont fall for the scams promising to increase your height. Thanks