Does Wellbutrin interact with Zoloft and Strattera?

My partner has been taking Wellbutrin under her doctors care, she is also on Zoloft and Strattera. She has been on Zoloft and Strattera for years and just a month ago Wilburton was added into her regime. I have noticed a change in her she is less communicative and she feels a disconnect with me and doesn t know how she feels about our relationship any longer and wants to take a break...could this be related to all of the meds she is taking? her doctor told her to stop taking the Strattera as she was having shaking hands and heart palpitations and a feeling of being over whelmed, all of that has gone away now except how she feels confused about our relationship.
Wed, 19 Dec 2018

Yes, certain mood and behaviour changes may occur with Wellbutrin. These include irritation, depression and weird feelings. Generally such symptoms settle with in a fee weeks. So we advise waiting for a few weeks. If it continued or very disturbing then you should talk to her doctor as we may need stopping the drug.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mahboob Ur Rahman,