Does Vesicare cause memirt loss?

I believe that my 93-year-old mother took 2-5 mg Vesicare Tuesday. She has dementia, has had a stroke that resulted in seizures and is taking medication for both. The day after taking a whole Vesicare in the AM, I think that she seemed more spacey, forgetful. In addition to fearing bad effects from the 10 mg of Vesicare I m concerned that the whole Vesicare may be causing increasing signs of dementia! No thank you. I m not paying for information. I ll talk to he primary later today!
Sat, 14 Jul 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Mental/mood changes (such as confusion, hallucinations) may possible with above drug if she is suffering please consult your physician he will examine and treat you with alternate medicine.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.