Does Triamcinolone cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck?

I had eczema on my forearms, over left eyelid and forehead and behind my left left calf. My doctor had me use Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP, 0.1%. One week later I felt some lymph nodes on the left side of my neck swollen. I saw my doctor who sent me to a dermatologist who ordered a ultra sound. The results showed abnormal lymphadenopathy of the left neck, most prominent in the supraclavicular region. Findings are concerning for malignancy. FNA of the largest node may be helpful for definitive evaluation. My question is, can the Triamcinolone be the cause of the lymph nodes on the left of my neck to swell?
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Trimcinolone is a type of steroids, in fact it does not cause enlargement of the lymph nodes, so I would say its not the cause of your problem. Causes can be a lot, like infection, malignancy and autoimmune diseases. So you should consult your doc so to know the exact cause, this may need removing the node and doing it biopsy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.