Does TSH 1.58, T4 8.2ug/dL, free thyroxine index 2.9 mean hypothyroidism?

Hey, Im a 25 year old male. I have been having symptoms of hypothyroidism and a few of hyperthyroidism, such as cold hands and feet, sensitivity to cold, dry skin, I never sweat even when exercising, low heart rate ( 52 BPM resting) but also have social anxiety and nervousness. I recently had a blood test done at a near by lab for cheap. TSH     1.580 Thyroxine (T4)     8.2 ug/dL T3 Uptake     35% Free Thyroxine Index     2.9 Do you see any problems there? I can t go to a doctor because i have no health insurance and have no money. I also read that hypothyroidism can play a part in delayed puberty. I didn t see any development until i was 16/17 and still look very young and feel underdeveloped. Is there anything else that could cause these symptoms? Should I get more blood work done?
Tue, 14 May 2019