• question-icon

Does THC cling to the hair as I am undergoing Hair follicle test?

I m taking a hair follicle test tomorrow and have used thc in the past 90 days but very very little maybe 3 times of that I read thc doesn t cling to hair as well as other drugs and infrequent users can pass I ve been clean for the past two month though
Thu, 14 Nov 2019

THC can not be detected in hair follicles in infrequent users. If you are using it regularly it will easily be detected in hair follicles.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician