Does Stress Test and heart ultrasound detect this disease ANGINA ?

Does Stress Test and heart ultrasound detect this disease ? I had a few EKG tests, along w/ a heart ultrasound and stress test. However, all the test results are negative. I ve been having this weird chest pain for quite sometime now, I also have a lot of pains right under arm. The pain is off and on, and the severity varies. I feel so helpless because I think my doctor thinks I m just crazy and making up all this stuff. She even prescibe me some anti-depressant. I m not even close to being depress. I m just wondering if what causing my pain is actually hard to detect. One doctor even told me that I m too young for any type of disease. I m 32 years old, height is 5 6, and my weight is 121 lbs. Please I need some help/advise.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009