Does Rosuvastatin cause tingling sensation in the arms and thighs?

Hello, I just started Rosuvastatin calcium5 mg tab about a week now, and I am diabetic. I am experiencing tingling in the arms, hands and fingers some a little in my upper Thigh area. Also when I am lying down I can feel this feeling going over my scalp of my head. Do this pill suppose to be working like that?
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Feeling of numbness is not due to medicine your are taking but it seems to be nonspecific, wrong posture could be the reason, uncontrolled diabetes, is also cause for numbness, beside all of these anxiety is one of the cause, but it may not be the medicine you are taking.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Akhtar Husain