Does Reshape tablet have any side effects?

hi Sir m name is vishu blong to delhi my age is 25. last six month m going to zim in the zim m doing only arms and chest exercise, after zim my wait is 85 kg..and west is 34 plz suggest can i take is Reshape Tablet (Slim Body) and anything else..and how to side defect afte take it..
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

Reshape medication has orlistat as composition, that can help with weight loss in obese and overweight individuals.

It can be taken but it is important to maintain a healthy diet with decreased portion sizes of food, regular physical activity as well for weight loss.

It can cause side effects such as diarrhea, lower abdominal pain, cough, body ache, chills, etc. usually but it may or may not be experienced by everyone as it may vary between individuals.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Divya Teja Pasupuleti, General & Family Physician