Does R Cinex cause hair fall ?

Doctor , I had been treated for TB in 2009 with successful medicine course of Akurit-4 and R Cinex 600/300 . Since then I have noticed to have suffer from hair fall, which in deed increased now and more visible on my head (crown area). Will you please tell me if this could be side effect of this treatment or else what could have been done to recover from this...
Tue, 17 Jan 2012
Hi...dear Ravi.,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Hair fall is due to Chronic infection TB...,
But there is no relation between Hair fall and Anti Tuberculous drugs ok.,
So use Anti TB drugs without any hesitation....These are only gives...,
Hepatotoxicity, Nephrotoxicity, Blurred vision, dry mouth, Coloured urine,
Fatigue, Lack of nutrition will trigger the Hair loss ok..,good luck
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Yes, it is possible that the drug Isoniazid component of these medicines can cause alopecia or hair fall. It will reverse and become normal once medicine course is over and stopped. Better to show to Dermatologist to see if good treatment available to help you now.