Does Postinor 2 cause heavy vaginal bleeding?

I took postinor 2 tablet two days after my monthly period after having unprotected sex with my fiancee.... Five days after I started bleeding heavily, this is the second day and it hasn t stopped. Is it a normal side effect of the drugs?
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

Postinor as with any other hormonal pills can cause irregular bleeding and sometimes heavy menstruation.

Generally, it will settle by itself without treatment. You can take Tranexamic Acid tablets for symptomatic relief.

If bleeding is profuse you can consult a gynecologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.