Does Placentrex injection help in conceiving?

Hello is placentrex injection helpful for getting pregnant... I have right fallopian block and thick endometrium .....doctor done laparoscopy surgery and removed many polyps and prescribed me placentrex injection for 15 days... On April 20 I want laparoscopic surgery and my last lmp was April 1st but still I didn t get my period and was using placentrex injection..... Is there a chance to get pregnant...
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Placentrex injection contains placental extracts. It usually helps in healing of wounds and in preventing adhesions. So, as you have undergone laparoscopy for right fallopian tubal block your doctor might have prescribed Placentrex for the healing of the wound and to prevent any further adhesions. So, by preventing adhesions, Placentrex indirectly can help in getting pregnancy but it will not directly help for the conception. With your doctor's advice you can take tablets for ovulation induction, monitor the ovulation with follicular study and plan unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.

Hope I have answered your query and I will be happy to answer any further follow-up queries.