Does Pedicloryl overdose cause death?

Sir! My niece was 2 months old and One of the Dr. Has prescribed her 1.5ml of pedicloryl (30ml) for 5 days... but inspite of giving once a day her grand mother was giving twice.. the girl was sleeping for 8 to 12 hrs... and she expired... so my question is does overdosage of this drug leads to death? And what is the actual dose for paediatrics?
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

Generally, double the dosage does not cause serious side effects.

It is even not due to Pedicloryl and maybe due to something else.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.