Does Miralax cause swelling and cramps in the feet and legs?

Can Miralaxcause swelling in feet, legs and cause night cramps. I had surgery in August for a damage kidney and they removed Stent yesterday. Urologist did not feel like the kidney was the cause of my surgery. Also, my blood pressure is very high after surgery even though they put me on blood pressure medicine. I just need help, thank you.
Thu, 15 Feb 2018
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi

Greetings from HealthcareMagic!

Miralax is a safe medication. It may be having some side effects like swelling and cramps. So no need to worry. Stent is removed easily, so your surgery is very successful it seems. Side effects are temporary, so take care of your core problem.(kidney disease). Blood pressure will be high after surgery, it is not a big issue. In a coarse of time it will come down.

In case of surgeries, it takes some time to heal all the things. Hope for a good and speedy recovery.

Take Care!

Dr. VAMSI KRISHNA CHITTIMOJU,
Pathologist and Microbiologist