Does Methylphenidate & Citalopram for Vaginitis affect kidney?

I am visiting my family in Iowa and I won t be home in Texas until June 5th. I went to urgent care for what turned out to be vaginitis not yeast, not bacteria. I am 65 and I haven t had any problems like this in 16 years. From my a urine sample the physician s assistant said the lab saw a little blood, a little sugar, and a lot of white blood cells. I take Methylphenidate 20 mg. and Citalopram 20 mg. I also take Crestor 10 mg. Do any of these meds effect the kidneys? I drank a glass of wine last Thursday. But I don t mix alcohol with these meds.
Mon, 7 Aug 2017