Does Letrozole cause hearing loss and floaters in the eyes?

I have been on Letrozole for 5 years. In the last month, I experienced a 50% hearing loss in my left ear and also a floater to my right eye. I am 62 years young and seeing an ENT who did an MRI (neg) and put me on Predisone with no change. Could these changes be due to my breast cancer drug?
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

There are some evidence based results that conclude that letrazole cause hearing loss.
You should consult with your doctor about this side effect.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.