Does Keraglo forte, keven shampoo and Hair zone oil help in avoiding hair loss?

Hello my name is Arpita Mane, I am experiencing severe hair loss in the last two months, it is severe to an extent that even if i just touch my hair i loose like 15 to 20 strands of hair. This is worrying me a lot. I am fearing i will go bald due to this issue. My doctor has prescribed me Keraglo forte, metakey and ultra d3. Also has advised me to use kevon shampoo and hairzone oil. Also advised me to take a protein supplement. I am a female and 27 yrs old. I have PCOD for which i am taking metformin. I was prescribed to take aldactone which i stopped in between but planning to take that again.
Wed, 16 Oct 2019