Thank you for your contact to health care magic.
I read and understand your concern.
I am Dr Arun Tank answering your concern.
First of all you should diagnose the parasite.
Haphazard and blind taking of ivermectin
won't give you good response.
So in my advice you should first diagnose as what is the parasite that has makes you ill and accordingly we can take the treatment.
Different parasite requires different mode of therapy.
Strongyloides usually infects immunocomprmise patient. So if you are not of that category person you are probably not infected with the strongyloides and the coming out parasite is something different.
As you have taken this much of antiparasitic
drugs in my advice you should take the further drugs under clinical and laboratory diagnosis.
Please adopt good hygienic practice. Good hand washing, do not walking on bare foot, eating hygienic only foods etc. This will be the supportive measures that can be helpful.
I will be happy to answer your further concern on bit.ly/DrArun.
Dr Arun Tank
Infectious diseases specialist,