Does Implanon cause discomfort in neck and numbness in arm?

hi, today its my second day with implanon, they said I shouldnt feel any pain (appart from the bruise) but I feel very uncomfortable, my neck is not in pain but feels unconfortable to move, my arm feels "numb/weak" and my shoulder very restrained even from a light handbag!....Im worried this is not normal and that my body is rejecting the new "object" please advise me, I know is early days but better than sorry...
Fri, 26 Jun 2020
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response

I don't think that Implanon can not be rejected by your body. I would suggest you to continue using Implanon and just wait for 2 weeks for these symptoms to resolve.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sujoy S. Bhattacharjee, OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine