Does Homeopathy provide effective treatment for High BP ?

Does Homeopathy provide effective treatment for High Blood Pressure ?
Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
yes Homeopathy provide effective treatment for high blood pressure. but in Homeopathy matching symptoms is very important,so homeopathic doctor should have good experience to diagnose symptoms correctly. most of the time when homeopathy does not work its actually wrong diagnosis of symptoms. as far as allopathy is concerned its easy,any doctor can give you medicine of high blood pressure and it works good,but you have to take medicine for whole life. may be you can try pranayama along with medication that will help to cure disease.
neshant's  Response
i am a patient of high blood pressure my age is 44 yrs.When I was at the age of 30s it came to my notice.I have taken the allopathic medicines regaularly for ten years but i have noticed that it has badly affected my body.after wards some one suggested meto take the help of homoepathy and i started homoepathic medicens and i for the last five years under the case of homoepathy and getting fine cure and have no side affects and my physic is well and good. neshant