Does EBV cause constant sickness?

My son tested positive for Epstein bar virus and has been feeling muscle tightness in his back and general malaise - some days he starts to feel much better. Still having symptoms of feeling just ill. WBC was normal and RBC normal. Is it normal to still feel sick with EBV after a few weeks?
Wed, 22 Aug 2018

EBV can cause extreme fatigue and feeling of weakness. It is quite normal and last for one or two weeks. Nothing much to worry and it is quite common after recovering from EBV. As of now drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.