Does Dilaudid show up in a urine drug test?

i took 4 mg of dilaudid 2 nights in a row and was asked to drop a urine drug test 13 hours after last dose. Will it show up I am also on Durgesic patch and take percocet for break through pain but was in severe pain and took dilaudid. How much trouble in I am with my pain management.
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
Yes.......Dilaudid is detected in urine drug screens. If you have been prescribed Dilaudid and need to take a urine drug test for employment or other purposes, tell the testing lab that you have been prescribed the drug and taking Dilaudid so that they are able to interpret the test appropriatel