Does Bactrim cause vasculitis?

My husband was taking Bactrim for a foot infection. He soon was diagnosed with vasculitis. He died two eks later His kidneys and lungs were shutting down. I now think he was allergic to Bactrim. Could this be the cause of the vasculitis and would a person die that quickly. He also had diabetes and had a quadruple bypass 6 months prior.
Sat, 18 Aug 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Basculitis is an inherent condition and drugs like bactrim does not lead to development of vasculitis. It might be due to something else.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.