Does Avorastatin cause severe tiredness and shortness of breath?

.had sob for 10 days or so and had heart cath -90% blockage in one artery and had stented May 16. Put on Avorastatin and blood thinners. Very tired now and still sob. Had two stents in same artery 8 years ago. Could the statin cause the tiredness and sob?
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Atorvastatin can cause asthenia or weakness but not shortness of breath. Go gor 2-D Echocardiography.Reduced LVEF might be causing shortness of breath in your case.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.