Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Doctors say there is no proper growth of the baby. Why this is happening ?

i am 36 yrs old and i have a 14 yrs old daughter.after her birth i had 3 abortions in 2003,2006,2009.doctors say there is no proper growth of the baby and i have to get it latest blood report show the following results rubella igg-86.70,cmv igg-250,lymphocyte-4.44,leukocyte count-11.80,mch-26.10,rdw-15.70, doctor has advised me to take 10 placentrex injections and bcin and tiniba 500 for 10 periods come every month but the bleeding is very less i.e. for only 1 or 2 days.please advise me what should i do to conceive for the second baby without any abortion risk.and the treatment of my doctor is sufficient.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  199
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     you need very specialized treatment as you have history of recurrent abortions.treatment you are taking is required ,but not fully fulfill your infertility specialist & try for early conception as your age is also a factor.There can be variety of causes for recurrent pregnancy loss,to find the & treat them requires exhaustive investigation.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor