Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Doctor suggested to take carnisure 500 after the semen test. Can I have a kid in normal way ?

sir i am 34 yrs wt 80 kg i did my semen test the report shows that total count is 75 millons/ml,motility is nil,sluggishly progressive 35%,,non progressive 20 %,immotile 45% normal morphology 4%,morphological abnormalities 96%.the doctor has advised me to take carnisure 500.iam little bit confused whether i can have a kid in a normal way.please suggest me your kind advice
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  309
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Although your sperm count is good,the quality of the sperms is very poor.The medicine has been given to help improve the quality of the sperm.If there is any improvement ,i doubt that you can conceive the natural way,You may at least have to try IUI,or some assisted method of reproduction.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
in your semen analysis count is adequate but motility is nill one should have at least 50%active motile sperms to be fertile.but don't worry first you have to get examined by an infertility specialist/urologist to rule out any varicocoele if it is there correction of it alone will dramatically improve your motility....then you can have the baby in natural way
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor