Doctor, I'm student from Africa , I'm suffering from headache

Doctor, I'm student from Africa , I'm suffering from headache for about 2 years, it affect my studies, I try a lot of medicine but not succeeded at all, I'm feeling like something is burning in the center of my headache, and I feel pain in the center of my sole as well, I'm confused, 2 years me and my parent didn't know the cause of this headache, we go to alot of hospital but nothing good happened that's why I decided to try this platform, Thank you.

Sun, 30 Sep 2018