Do women have heart on right side ?

do women have heart on right side?
Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response
It worries me more that this might be a serious question rather than a joke! No, all human hearts are over to the left. The only exception is patients born with a condition called dextro-cardia, where the heart and chest are reversed. This is sometimes also accompanied by situs inversus, where all the abdominal organs are reversed also.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.No,all of males and females have heart on left side.There is a condition called dextrocardia in which the heart is on right side,this is a very rare condition's and for you for all practical purposes the heart for all is on left side.
wishing you good health.