Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Do tragus piercings reduce headaches?

I ve been told tragus piercings reduce headaches, but I ve also been told that it s just a myth. I really want one but I want to know if they help with headaches before I commit to getting it done.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  2414
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response

ear piercing does not reduces headachae it is just myth. COnsult doctor for your problem
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Headache is a symptom of some underlying problem. You need to find out the root cause of the headache and get it treated rather than getting these type of things done. Please let us know, since when you are having this headache? What is the frequency? What makes you get headache and how you get relief from this? Your occupation? Any stress? Vomiting associated with it?

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor