Do they make you feel breathless and enable you to do exercise ?

I'll be fine then my heart will pause and then do a loud beat and then race for a while. I cant do anything to physical as i just get so out of breath and im not unfit i walk over 4miles a day to and from college and i walk and run with my dogs as well as competing in agility. My resting heart rate averages at 103bpm and the irregular heart rate keeps me up at night. I went to the doctor and had a blood test, the results came back normal. I haven't got a heart murmur and im going for an ECG next week and being referred to a cardiologist and a pediatrician. But that isn't until a few weeks. But its here with me now! i have to get the bus to college and my dogs walks have turned into me struggling up to the field and standing there whilst they run around or look at me blankly. I dnt drink caffeine, i dnt smoke, drink much alcohol or take drugs. Does anybody have a clue what could be wrong?!? the doctor mentioned palpatations but she is unsure whether that it is. Do they make you feel breatless and inable you to do exercise? Im not on any medication saturated fat???/ I eat fish, salad and vegitables..oh and natural yoghurt. I dnt think thats the problem Im normally fit and active
Mon, 14 Dec 2009