Do these blood pressure levels need ER monitoring?

My daughter was in the hospital this week with blood pressure 200/148. she was there for two days and they sent her home with 148/98. She was taking 10 mg lisinopril and said to take two. She has monitored her blood pressure and the lower number keeps going up. It is now 148/119. She has no chest pains, shortness of breath, etc. They said the high pressure was due to a combination of meds particularly with phenylephrine. She also takes Keppra and Flonaise.
Does she need to go to emergency or can she wait to see if her blood pressure stablizes. thank you.
Thu, 30 Aug 2018