Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Do stomachaches and tingly tongues indicate I have food poisoning ?

Hi, I am 13 years old, I just recently ate and all of a sudden my stomach started to hurt and my tongue got all tingly, i think it may be food poisoning? What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Could be food poisoning if you are experiencing vomiting and watery stools.

it could be simple acidity , indigestion caused due to slightly spoiled food, or perhaps over eating.

Vomiting is the natural process that helps your body gets rid of anything irritation you may have eaten, so is your body is actually cleansed if they happen. But if they persists for sometime and body is dehydrated, you need medical attention.

So for now, have light semisolid food, plenty of fluid, cold milk and relax. If they do not help, visit the dr.


For further enq-
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor