Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Do not have periods, trying to have baby

hello, i am 24 year old i have been married for 3 year now. we have been trying to have a baby but in do not get a period. when i was 18 i got my first period and after that i got it every month. then in 2007 i got on birth control was ont it for a year. i got my period regular for a whole year. then in april of 2009 it stopped and i havent had one since
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
A women gets ovulation gets period.If you have no periods then you are not ovulating.
For being pregnant ovum is must.
You should consult a Gynecologist as early as possible.
As you have history of periods before there might be possibility of ovarian lesion.
Doctor will examine you ask for Ultra sound & advise medicines accordingly.
Don't worry as you have past record of normal cycle it will settle & you get pregnant.
Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor