Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Do not have interest in sex with wife. Not getting excited. No erection. Advice?

Doctor, With due respect I wish to state that I am quite fond of rounded female buttocks. Unfortunately, my spouse does not have such buttocks. Whenever I see a woman with big rounded buttocks I feel like touching, cuddling them. I used to get irritated and frustrated. As such, I used to masturbate many times while watching porn or fantasizing. Although, I used to be intimate with my wife, I don't get turned on by her. At present also I am not getting excited by watching big rounded female buttocks in porn videos and hence no erection. My spouse is also of nagging type and never prepare me with any sweet and cozy talk. Therefore, I do not feel the incination to make love to her and it makes me further frustrated and angry. Please advice. Thanking you.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your history.

Probably because you are excited only with particular body shape and there is less than average bonding with wife, you are not getting erection.

Both of you should go to couple therapist/psychiatrist or sexologist who can counsel both of you for better inclination towards each other and hence better sex life.
Answered: Fri, 3 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor