Do fatigue and shortness of breath flare up with history of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue syndrome?

What are the possible causes of weakness, brain fog, and shortness of breath? I am a 65 year old woman in good health, with a history of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I m wondering if this is just an exacerbation of these issues or something more
Sat, 18 Aug 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion it could be an exacerbation oy your fibromyalgia or a condition with chest infection and fever. If you have fever or increasing shortness of breath then please visit an ER.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.