Do elevated WBC, potassium, and nitrogen levels in blood require attention?

My Dr at MHIN in Ann Arbor Mi called me back after a follow up after a week at Chelsea St Joe head pain unit and said I have elevated WBC 13.8, elevated potassium and elevated nitrogen levels. I had a facet block and a spinal block for migraines 10 and 8 days ago.Should I go to emergency?
Mon, 1 Oct 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response

Elevated potassium levels and counts should be addressed. So should visit emergency. You'll need antibiotic and assessment for infection.

Also, checking renal function test for elevated potassium and nitrogen levels.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Sagar Makode, Cardiologist