Do ear wax cause ear clogging?

My right ear has just been clogged... I m not sure if it s from earwax or what. It doesn t hurt or anything either... I tried flushing out my ear with water... but it didn t help. But when I lay on my right side it unclogs and when I sit or stand up it clogs again.
Fri, 5 Sep 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello

Clogging of ear without pain and unclogging on changing position indicates that the cause for the clogging is due to ear wax. Flushing with water is not a good idea and you should avoid it , instead meet your ent doctor, who will examine you and remove the wax for you.

Take care!