Do constant headache, nausea and blocked nostrils indicate sinusitis?

Hi, just wondering if u can help. Ive been suffering from a constant headache for the past 3-4 weeks. The discomfort is at front of my head, there feels like a lot of pressure behind my eyes & in my forehead. Its there when i wake up and continues all day. In the past week i have had nausea as well, this feels worse in the morning. i can breath well out of my right nostril, but my left feels blocked...i dont have a cold or runny nose. is this just a sinus problem?
Mon, 9 Sep 2019